24 November 2011

DOUBLE NOVEMBER THINGY:I'M AND ELEVEN MORE..

Assalamualaikum and happy day..ahaks.

maybe your all  already forget about this..
yups i took too long time to do this post...
yeah..because im busy with my own life..
the reality of world..
sometimes we must forget something to do ''another something''..
Direct to the title,
I have been tagged by 3 bloggers,all them are girls...what the lucky of me..
ahaksss..
they are Aemy , Mira , and someone i dont remember..so just double..soryy 

What must im do first is copy paste this:


1.TERMS & CONDITIONS:

1.You must post these rules.
2.Each person must post 11 things about themselves in their journal.
3.Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post. And create eleven new questions for the people you tagged to answer.
4.You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post.
5.Go to their page and tell them you have tagged HIM/HER
6.No tag back!
7.No stuff in the tagging section about "YOU ARE TAGGED IF YOU ARE READING THIS" YOU LEGITIMATELY (a.k.a REALLY, TRUST, WITH ALL HONESTY) have tagged 11 people.




2...11 THINGS ABOUT ME


  1. Im single but not available....

  2. Im a man who always need experience
  3. no smoking
  4. a blogger...im addict to blog
  5. im chossy
  6. sometimes i will be too caring..even with my fren too.
  7. I like to have more children after married..
  8. im want to learn playing a guitar,piano and drum but nobody want to teach me.
  9. im not good when singing,but my friend had told me that
    im singging like Anuar Zain..ahakss
  10. Im a rich person...rich of daydreaming
  11. I dunno what i want to share again..



11 new questions from Aemy:

  1. Best thing you've ever ate?
    -Nasi Ayam

  2. Your favorite superhero?
    -Superman

  3. Your favorite music video?
    -emm..dont have..

  4. Do you prefer books or movies? Why?
    -when im still study i choose books..but now movies..
    coz im become lazy to read book..


  5. The most inspirational quotes you've ever read?
    -''no body perfect"


  6. Your favorite joke?
    -jokes not in stupid jokes category..


  7. The best candid photo of yours (I mean, the real candid)?
    -im not a fotogenic person..ahakss

  8. Things that make you want to cry every time you think about it?
    -my mum and dad..huhu

  9. Things that make you want to laugh every time you think about it?
    -perkara yang boleh buat aku tersenyum sendiri..


  10. First thing you notice on someone?-eyes

  11. What do you wish this last question would be?-i wish this is the last question from you..ahaksss..






11 Questions from Mira.
  1. What is my favourite colour?
    -Red la..isnt??

  2. Is my hair straight or curly?
    -GEREBO!..WAKAKAKKA

  3. Where am I from?
    - i dunno maybe from Moon kot..U kan Sailormonn...hakhak..

  4. What am I? Singer/Poetess/Artist/Teacher... (only one)
    -Human...isnt??

  5. Lets see our compatibility, which do you prefer Harry Potter or Twilight?
    -Harry Potter..

  6. Read the novels or watch the adaptation films?
    -Watch my niece playing around..

  7. Fill in the blanks. If you are a/an ________, you would _______.
    -bilionaire,let GO  my TOYOL ..hahaha..

  8. What top 3 countries you would like to go in the future and why?
    -Arab Saudi,Palestin and London..why?? bcoz ....

  9. What is your biggest dream?
    -wanna marry PM daughter...hakhakhak

  10. "Money can't buy happiness", do you agree or disagree? Why?
    -Agree..coz i 100% agree...

  11. What sort of writings do you prefer to read in my blog ?
    *Personal (not those loveydovey kind though, see this example and this) OR
    *Informative (tutorials or whatever, see this and this) OR
    *My Own Point of View on Things( I state a subject and I say what I think of it, seethis and this)
     -ALL 




Sory untuk sorang blogger yang tagg aku tu..
aku dah tak ingat bha..busy ngan keja dan aktiviti luar..
Ok done aku tak nak lagi tagg siapa-siapa...
biarla aku yang last sekali buat ni november thingy ni..
kalau korang nak buat sendiri la..ahakss..
malas la nak taip dalam OMPUTIH lagi..
nak taip soalan la apa le..payah deyhhh..
tapi sebab mereka yang tagg aku ni konco berat..
so aku usahakan la jawab walaupun busy dengan kerja..
ehehhe..bha selesai ya..gudnite....

    No comments: